From Little House on the Turnrow to The Nomad Mama

Hello There!  

I am sure that you are here because I have changed my Instagram handle from @littlehouseontheturnrow to @thenomadmama.  You are probably thinking "why in the world did she change?"  You may not be, but I'm going to tell you anyway.  ;)  

I started Little House on the Turnrow bound and determined that I could make it a profitable blog.  I bought my domain, hired designer, and bought my WordPress blog.  Last year I was so motivated to "reach out" that I just went ALL OUT on my first blog.  I just felt like it was what I needed to do for myself.  

Along that journey, I "met" some other wonderful bloggers.  Jenny, from The Domestic Wildflower, messaged me one day and said "you need to find your niche.  Why not focus on living in your travel trailer and small space living?"  A light bulb went off! Thank you, Jenny!  I was so worried about getting a blog up and going that I didn't even focus on my niche.  My official house is a little house on the edge of a turnrow, but my home is pulled behind my husband's truck!  What was I doing?!  My heart just wasn't into it like it should have been, like I wanted it to be...

I hate that I lost my content from my other blog, but I feel like The Nomad Mama is truer to myself.  So with that being said, I hope my readers will follow along with me on this journey.  

Welcome to The Nomad Mama, let's see where this goes…


Me and My Kiddos. K-Girl and Dude.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts